Dr. Dennis Gross , Med spa in a packet!
One of my all time favorite all time products are the Dr. Dennis Gross alpha beta extra strength daily peels, Although I do not use them daily (my skin would get to dry) I try to use them once a week ( They also have a once per week peel that I have tried and also love) but I like these better, One of the best things about these peels is that you literally have zero down time, most peels ( I know from experience) had some negatives in order to get a positive end result, I worked with many peels in my time in the med spa industry and I noticed that peels either had downtime (nasty peeling, raw skin, drying, etc) or if they did not have down time you'd spend a ton of money for a peel that would make your skin look great for maybe a week at the most. With these peels you are getting no down time and great results and aren't taking a huge hit on your bank account and you can do them from the comforts of your own home. To make mine penetrate a little deeper I do a little different of an application I do a mini facial if you will prior to actually applying the product and I noticed that I have a better result when I do, if you are doing them daily or if you have super sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend applying the way I do. Here's how I do it!....
-Steam my face over a pot of boiling water (this opens the pours really good)
- Cleanse skin with Face wash ( I like to use a salicylic acid based face wash , the salicylic acid really gets down and cleans those pours)
-Using circular motions I massage face wash until nice and foamy ( About a minute)
-While washing face I have face cloth sitting in extremely hot water , when ready I take wash cloth squeeze out excess water and just put over my face for about 30 seconds to let steam from wash cloth further open my pours
-I them wipe away excess face wash ( by this point my face feels like I have zero moisture which I hate but this is the way I like applying the peel)
-Next I take hot abrasive wash cloth and in circular motions pressing quite firmly scrub my skin being careful around the eye area (Skin is extremely sensitive in that area) my face is usually bright red after this point ( I am trying to get the effect of almost like a microdermabrasion so the peel as a perfect canvas to work on) I then towel dry (blot) my face and apply step 1 followed by step 2
I don't put anything else on my face until the following day although my face usually feels like it needs some moisture , if I cant tolerate it I just put a pinch of coconut oil over top but I typically try not to !
I will post pics soon before and after doing 1 peel!
This is my peel routine and honestly this is one of my favorite peels I've used ever!!!! Get them here
http://drdennisgross.com/extra-strength-alpha-beta-daily-peel.html
No comments:
Post a Comment