Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hello ladies, welcome to my blog, this is my 2nd go around trying to start a blog  I love trying new products and sharing my thoughts opinions on products with people. I worked in the hair/skin industry for over 8 years, and love everything about it! Fortunately I was blessed with 3 amazing children and took a break from work after the company I worked for went out of business. I have been looking for a way to use my knowledge and experience with still being able to be home with my family because that and my faith are number one priority. And as all you moms can relate its a hard thing to juggle working and still finding time for your kids that doesn't feel rushed, finding time for your husband that doesn't feel forced and still maintaining a job?!? Us moms have it hard but we are so blessed that we are in this crazy thing called motherhood and all those challenges make us stronger! With that being said I decided the only way that I could essentially have my cake and eat it too would be to attempt the blog thing one last time. I love fashion, design, diy, skincare, health, hair, all these great things and would love to share my knowledge with all of you!!! I hope you enjoy the content of this blog it will really be anything I decide to post I will post there is not one focal topic of my blog , im just trying to live!!!! That is why my blog is called Vida----(Live in Spanish)

No comments:

Post a Comment